Enterprise Architecture Consulting
Enterprise Architecture is a strategic management means for unifying and aligning business growth and information technology with organisations strategic objectives. Enterprise Architecture Management will help you reduce costs, shorten procurement cycle and improve your return on investment.
HTP Global Technologies has performed Enterprise Architecture Consulting assignments as prescribed in the TOGAF™ (The Open Group Architecture Framework) architectural framework the description that represent “Target” or “Future State” to improve the functioning of Business.
Along with our Associate Partner “ORBUS SOFTWARE” HTP Global Technologies boast’s the Widest and Richest range of value adding consulting capabilities within the field of Enterprise Architecture Consulting.
Consultancy Programmes our Enterprise Architects Undertake are as under.
- Enterprise Architecture Business Case Development
- Enterprise Architecture Framework definition, development and establishment
- Enterprise Architecture for Strategy Planning
- Opportunities Analysis through Enterprise Architecture
- Independent Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- Enterprise Architecture Tools Selection workshops
- Enterprise Architecture Project and Programme Management Resourcing
- Enterprise Architecture “Issue Analysis (IA)” workshops (assists the client in resolving difficult and time consuming Enterprise Architecture issues especially in complex programs where there maybe multiple Enterprise Architecture vendors being employed)
Training & Workshops:
- Establishing the link between ITIL, Prince 2, TOGAF™, COBIT and SOA.
- Enterprise Architecture for strategic change Programmes
- Enterprise Architecture Governance development programmes
- Business Process analysis, alignment, reporting and recording
- Foundation and Expert Training on EA using TOGAF™ Framework.
Content of the TOGAF® 9 out of box solution is provided as below using iServer®
- TOGAF® ADM-based Architecture & Modeling Repository
- Implemented TOGAF® 9 Content Meta-model (Inc. TOGAF® Attributes)
- Complete set of TOGAF® Artefact & Deliverable Templates (TOGAF® Views & Viewpoints)
- Attractive TOGAF® 9 Visio Notations
- TOGAF® “How To” BPMN Processes and Other Reference Guides
- GAP Analysis Report
Our Short assignments can help you bring to the speed (Up to 8 – 12 weeks) and you can expect following quick Deliverables:
- Define Enterprise Architecture Scope
- Consolidated Enterprise Architecture Principles
- Stakeholder Map Matrix
- Accurately collecting/documenting existing information using Standard viewpoints.
- Enterprise Architecture Repository (including tailored architecture framework and environment) automation.
- Enterprise Architecture organization model