ISO 27001:2005 Consulting and Implementation
ISO 27001 is a standard to define security procedures and controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the corporate assets. It also assesses the effectiveness of the standard by monitoring the existing security posture. However, a continuous improvement to the security management is considered vital by maintaining the right controls relevant to the client’s IT environment. HTP Global Technologies consultant define the scope for ISO 27001 by understanding the business and IT process, analyze the risks and mapping those risks to the appropriate controls and guidelines. The standard framework derived by our security expert is customizable to suit the organization requirements and provide good level of assurance for the security controls.
The following is a high-Level overview of the HTP Global Technologies 27001-27002 Gap Analysis Methodology:
Since 2010 HTP Global Technologies is devotion to the principals of operating a quality management system have enabled us to provide over 20 clients across multiple industries globally, the most effective ISO 27001-27002 Gap Analysis assessment services.
- Perform the gap analysis and pre-certification audits to evaluate the scope of tasks required.
- Identify the associated requirements to design and develop the roadmap to the compliance.
- Implement the appropriate information security controls relevant to your environment.
- Deployment of the customized ISMS to help achieve ISO 27001 certification.
- Industry leading support and guidelines to step through all standard modules (i.e. physical security, risk assessment, asset management, access control, incident management, BCM).
- ISO 27001 ISMS controls are independent of specific system or IT environment and thus provide interoperability.
- Realistic view of current corporate security procedures and controls, Provides bench mark for the good standing among other organizations.
- Highlights strengths and weaknesses of current information security framework
- Actionable recommendations to help reduce risk and improve operational efficiency
- Provides assurance to your organization security management program.
- Support and demonstrate the due diligence against ISO 27001 certification which can help execute cost effective approach when preparing for ISO 27001 certification
- Demonstrate the greater alignment between business and IT management.
- Increases the security awareness within your organization
BS 25999 Business Continuity, Consulting and Implementation
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is an elaborate exercise which ensures the continuance of mission critical business processes in spite of interruptions. In line with BCM, BS 25999-1 is a formal standard (code of practice) released by the British Standards Institute. It provides guidelines on the system, response strategies, maintenance, improvements, and implementation of business continuity plans. BS 25999-2 provides the requirements for a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on BCM best practice.
HTP Global Technologies provides services to plan, design, implement, and test business continuity plans. HTP follows a phased approach to design a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as per BS 25999 for an organization.
Benefits of Implementing Business Continuity Management
Some of the benefits of implementing the BS 25999 standard are as follows:
- Provides stakeholders with assurance that risks from potential disasters have been reasonably mitigated
- Provides company personnel with proper procedures in case of disaster
- Ensures a faster and more effective recovery of business operations
- Reduces risk of business and infrastructure loss
- Provides insurance underwriters evidence that the company has properly assessed the risks of conducting business
- Attain the BS 25999 certification
- Ensure compliance with standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 20000